Monday, November 1, 2010

Noah's first Halloween


I had Noah's pic taken in his cute costume. Just had to have Dylan join him! Picture was taken by Aubrey Dennis Jones at Younique Photography.





Noah's first Halloween was so much fun. My mom made his adorable lion costume. I found this pattern right after I found out I was having a boy.

We celebrated Halloween by meeting friends at the Marshfield square where all the merchants were handing out candy. Noah fell asleep before we got out of our drive, and slept in his stroller the whole time. (I had fun pushing him around anyways.)

Then on Saturday, we got Noah all dressed up for our many stops.

1. Mom and Dad's where we met up with Josh and his kids.
2. Connie's Noah's babysitter.
3. Grandma Jones'.
4. Grandma Clark's.
5. Babs, Sheila, and Jeans.

Noah got lot's of special treats at each stop. Bab's, Sheila, and Jean got him a "Cars" car which he loved! Then Shelia sent us home with her special, and oh so yummy Halloween cupcakes!

I am already thinking of a Halloween costume for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment