Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Basketball, Friends, Cousins, and Leaves.

Posted by Picasa


Noah and I went and watched his cousin Alliyah play basketball. Besides watching Alliyah play, we both got to spend some time with a friend. My friend Emily, has a son Kason, who is just a couple of months older than Noah. She also has a daughter the same age as Alliyah. The two of them are on the same basketball team. So while watching the girls play, we got to visit with each other, and let the boys play. I am looking forward to many more play dates for the 4 of us.

I love going to Alliyah's games. I wish I could go to more of them. She is a joy to watch. She is so fast and spunky! She is a spunky girl period, but on the court, at age 8, she already shows such promise.

Alliyah is such a special girl to me. She was my only neice for so long, and not having any kids of my own, I took to her right away. For the longest time I was her "NA NA". Now she has grown to be a beautiful little girl that calls me "Autumn".

She was so excited to meet Noah. I will never forget the look on her face when she sat on our couch and held him for the first time.




I am thankfull that Noah has such wonderfull cousins. I look forward to watching them all grow up. Just not too fast!





Our yard is covered in leaves. I mean covered! Any day that we have had to work on piling them and burning, it has been to windy. We attempted to remove some leaves from the front of the house. Just what was in the landscaping and front entrance made a huge pile. We gave up pretty quickly, and decided to just play with Noah instead. So we bundled him up, and let him play in the leaves. I sat him right in them. At first he wasn't sure about them. After a few seconds, he lit right up, and had a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment